Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jeremy Camp ~ We Cry Out: The Worship Project *Review*



I had the extreme pleasure of reviewing Jeremy Camp's latest album called We Cry Out: The Worship Project. I am a huge fan of Jeremy Camp. His tone, his musicality, but most of all of his incredible love of the Lord and joy in worshiping Him.

This album is (as it says) a Worship Project and he blends new songs with some older favorites. I love the song "Jesus Saves" from this album, that they are playing on the radio right now and often find myself walking around singing it. Not only that, but two of my favorite worship songs that have been done by other artists, "Mighty To Save" and "You Never Let Go", are also on the album.

We put the CD in one day when our family was doing some cleaning around the house and it just put everyone in a great mood. We were all singing to the songs we knew and enjoying the ones we hadn't heard before.

As usual, Jeremy Camp did not disappoint. As far as Christian artists go, he is one of my absolute favorites and this album just made me like him even more.

I highly recommend We Cry Out and am thankful to have had this opportunity to review this great album.


Disclosure: I was provided with a review copy of this album from Overture Media. The views and opinions expressed in this review are my own and I was in no way persuaded by the company involved.

No comments: