Tuesday, February 1, 2011

If Money Were No Object #7...

Again, I am going to rave about my love for shoes. I love heels, flats, boots, flip flops, sandals, you name it! I cannot ever imagine having too many pairs of shoes. As much as I love my heels, there are definitely days I just adore flats. I'm a preschool aide, so flats are much more practical for what I do during the day anyway. When I saw these flats, I got a little giddy. The animal print, the metallic, the shiny beading around the top. What's not to love? Although these aren't horrendously expensive, they are still more than this mom of 3 who just started working 4 months ago can afford to spend. So sad. I'll just have to admire them from afar...

Guess Equate $79.00

1 comment:

Wave of Life Surf Studio said...

These shoes are awesome! I can see them looking so cool with jeans or black pants!! I need a pair... Thanks for stopping by my blog~ I am your newest follower!!

http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/