Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CSN Stores

As you now know, I'm a big fan of CSN Stores (they have over 200, you know?)! I like to dream about getting new furniture sometimes and since I'm not a fan at all of the bedroom set we have and the thigh wounds that are inflicted on me from the not-so-strategically placed, sharp-edged wooden squares on the posts... well, you guessed it, I like to look at new bedroom sets. I found a really cool platform bed through CSN that I would love to have.

Isn't this bed cool? I love the extra storage it provides too.


Here is another one that I think is great. It has a little bit of the sleigh bed feel, without the footboard. That's especially nice if you have a small bedroom.


Now this one, this one just cracked me up. Like, I literally laughed out loud. I'm thinking if you're a single hipster or a really contemporary style couple, you'd love this. Me, a mom of 3... not quite practical, but cool in a way nonetheless.


So, get on over to CSN stores and check out all the cool stuff they have to offer. You'll be glad you did!



Disclosure: I am receiving product compensation for this post. However, the views presented are my own and I was not persuaded in any way by the company involved.

No comments: