Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly's 2010 Holiday Cards


It's that time of year...the time to figure out what kind of card you're going to send out for the holidays and I know that this year I definitely want to send out a great Christmas photo card of our family!

Sad to say, it's been about 3 years since we had our last family picture taken that we sent out for the holidays, so we are way overdue. I don't want just any photo card though, I want one with a great design that reflects our family's personality and I found several at Shutterfly!

From classic/traditional designs to modern and religious themed cards, there are designs that will fit any family's personality. Here are a couple of my favorites...




They have several great gift options as well. I think a photo mousepad would make a great gift for someone to have on their desk at work. I know my Mom would love one with pictures of her grandkids on it. Seeing their cute little faces all day at work would definitely make the work day more enjoyable. Or how about a photo calendar? I think this one would be a great gift for my Grandma with all of her great grandkids in it. I'm sure you can think of someone you know who would love one!



I'm excited to choose a design and get our Christmas cards ready to send out. You should definitely head over to Shutterfly and check out all of the great products they have available. You'll be glad you did!

No comments: