Saturday, October 15, 2011

Can it really be?



Has it really been six months (almost to the day) since my last blog post? That hardly seems possible, but I guess it is. Where have I been? What have I been doing? Does anyone really care at this point? Well, in case anyone does, I've just been busy with the job I started last year, busy with my oldest and all of his sports stuff, busy re-modeling and moving into a new house...all sorts of stuff, really. It's been a crazy 6 months for sure, but it has also been great and I thank God for all of the incredible blessings He has given to us over these past months. We are truly blessed and I am excited at the prospect of getting back into the swing of blogging and hopefully reviews and giveaways as well! So, let's do this! Let's make this my official comeback! I can't wait to get back in the groove and for you to go along for the ride with me!

2 comments:

Amanda Tempel said...

Welcome back!

My last 6 or so months have also been crazy - So I hear you! Looking forward to more posts soon :)

Nicole said...

Welcome back! I have been wondering about where you have been. I am actually blogging more often these days... and thanks to your Booksneeze link, I have reviewed quite a few books. Although I am hoarding them instead of giving them away!!