Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My heart is so full

My heart is so full of joy today. I am just in awe of God's blessings in my life and I am immensely grateful that He has entrusted my 3 amazing boys to me. My heart just swells. I never want to take for granted these beautiful blessings that I have been entrusted with and I want to make sure they know every single day just how incredibly loved and valued they are, not only by me, but by the God who created them. I'm just one very happy mommy today.

Tonight is the last league game of my oldest son, Gavin's, football season. So far the team is undefeated and we're hoping to seal the deal tonight! We'll be traveling an hour and a half away for the game and getting home late tonight, but it will be a great family time. Praying for safety for all of the players and just that all of the players have a great time, win or lose. Here's a picture of Gavin with some of his teammates at one of his games. He's the one in the middle, making the awesome face. I love it!

No comments: