Thursday, April 23, 2015

Yes, this is really happening...

It has been FAR TOO LONG, my friends. I can't believe it's been like 2 1/2 years since I have posted on my blog. Why? Well, honestly I had just gotten to a point where I was a little overwhelmed with things. My boys are getting older and their schedules and activities had increased and I'm a pretty easily overwhelmed gal and I just needed to break from some other things that I had going on and re-group. But, I'm feeling a little less crazed at the moment and thought it seemed like a good time to maybe get back to blogging on occasion. I've always loved fashion and hairstyles and all that good stuff, but never thought anyone would be interested in seeing my ever-so-average self sharing outfits, hairstyles etc. Then I realized something. Whenever I'm looking for outfit and hairstyle ideas, I'm always so disappointed that all I can seem to find on Pinterest and things like that are these model-type women, who I will NEVER look like. Not that I want to either. I would just like to be able to picture my frame in an outfit and that's really hard to do when I'm barely 5'1" and carrying some extra poundage and the outfits are on these 5'9" slender women. So, maybe some people would be interested in me sharing about the clothes, jewelry, hairstyles, etc. that I love. Now, I'm by no means a fashionista. I buy most of my clothes at the thrift store or off of clearance racks, but people are always complimenting me, so I guess I must be doing something right, right?! So, here it is...my officially back first post. Hopefully I'll have something to offer my readers that will be interesting and fun and just be a creative outlet for me as well. So, let's do it, shall we? I'll see you tomorrow with my next post!

No comments: