Monday, July 28, 2008

Blessed...but Stressed

Oh man, I just feel like there's so much going on right now and so much money (that we don't have) having to go out to things right now and it's completely stressing me out! I almost feel guilty to feel stressed about stuff though, when I am so incredibly blessed at the same time. Who am I to complain, when I have a healthy and happy family, a nice home, 2 fully functioning vehicles...heck, I even have this computer I'm typing on right now?! Sometimes things just feel so overwhelming and out of my control and I guess that's because they really are out of my control. I guess I just need to accept that and go with the flow as calmly and with as little kicking and screaming (let's not forget crying) as possible. Ya know, typing this has actually chilled me out a little and kinda slapped me in the face and made me realize that none of what's going on is actually as bad as I'm telling myself it is. Whew, how theraputic this whole blogging thing can be sometimes. Ok, I'm not gonna say I'm completely de-stressed, but it's certainly been knocked down a few notches. Now, off to watch a movie with my husband and kids and relish the fact that we're able to spend this time together and enjoy being with one another.

No comments: