Monday, September 8, 2008

Riley the Toothless Wonder

Oh the fun we've had with Riley's teeth over the past couple weeks. Both of his front teeth started getting loose a few weeks ago and we've had a lot of fun and laughs with the different looks he's ended up with. Fortunately he thinks it's funny too!


It's barely hanging there, just pull it!



Down to one. Kinda scary, isn't it? (the look on his face, I mean)



Look ma, I'm a hillbilly!



Ewwww, it's sideways!



Yay, it's gone!



Like my gummy grin?



I'm still a crazy little thing though. (My sister, Delyn, said he looks like the squirrely little creepy hillbilly on the movie Wrong Turn.) Gee, thanks for that, Delyn. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

O
M
Goodness!!
I love Riley, and I think he's adorable...normally. This is not "normally". Great funny pics though!