Friday, September 19, 2008

Tub Time and a haircut!

I've been needing to cut Asher's hair for a while, but he hasn't exactly been cool with that idea. Well, today I thought I'd ask to hear him say no again, but to my surprise, he said "Ok!". So, I didn't waste my opportunity, I took him in and cut his hair. He looks so old to me lately. There's no more of that baby look to him. He's like a little boy now. So sad. Anyway though, he wanted me to take a picture of him "swimming" in the bathtub after his haircut, so I decided I would, since he's getting bigger and bathtub pictures will start to get kinda weird before too long. So, here he is!





Doesn't he look old?


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Gosh that does not look like him anymore! He's grown up so much! What a ham :)

Ellisa said...

Holy SMOKES he looks like the awesome mixture of Gavin and Riley! SO cute!!!!!