Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jewelry Creations by Me!

Here's a few pieces that I've been working on this week and that my friend, who also makes jewelry and has taught me a lot, is taking to the show she is selling her jewelry at on Saturday and selling for me. I had so much fun making these pieces and am so bummed that I couldn't get better pictures of them, but it at least gives you an idea of what I do. There's something so fun about starting to put random things together and seeing a cool piece of jewelry emerge. I just love creative outlets and this is one of my new favorites. I tend to be drawn to the more natural materials like stone and wood and I really love how they look with copper, so those are my current favorites to work with. Let me know what you think!


The way the blues and the copper accent each other in this piece makes it the most eye-catching to me. I love it! (There are actually earrings that match it too.)


This one is my absolute favorite. I love the big chunky beads and how random they are.


I had to throw a little red and black in there somewhere...


This piece kind of came together by accident and I was really happy with it.



I love the black and teal combination, so this is one of my favorites.


Just a funky little brown bracelet.



This did not photograph well at all, but it is rose quartz and purple swarovski crystals with silver accents and is actually very pretty.




I decided to try some bookmarks and they turned out so cute!


I just threw together some simple pairs of earrings.


These stones are gorgeous (they are an icy blue with brownish purple swirled through them) and with the silver accents, it just made them stand out.

7 comments:

The Little Miss said...

these are beautiful!!!! Very unique!!! You are soooooooooo talented! Wish I could make jewelery :)

If you would like come visit my blog for a giveaway : http://www.littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
we try to have a brand new giveaway a week!!! So follow us so you don't miss out!

Unknown said...

Ok Danielle...you have my attention. These are great! We'll talk about these more on Sunday for sure! You are very talented.

LLJ said...

these are REALLY good!

Jodi said...

Those are very pretty Danielle!!

Tina @ PlumbPretty said...

Great items! The browns and blues in the first one are definitely my favorite.

Jeni said...

Gorgeous and you always have such beautiful jewelrey on! I love them!!! you are JUST SOOO talented, it's so wonderful you have so many cool hobbies!! love it!!

JJ said...

What a wonderful job! You are so talented. :)