Thursday, October 29, 2009

Who doesn't love a good game of tag?

I have been tagged by my amazing friend, Leanne, at Joyful in Hope

Today I am most thankful for:
1) My husband and my boys who fill even the dreariest day with sunshine for me!
2) The fact that besides some little coughs, my family is healthy.
3) My cozy home that I am so blessed to have.
4) Friends who understand me and embrace my quirks, as well as help me grow in my faith. (Leanne, your friendship means the world to me and I know that God crossed our paths and is developing our friendship for His glory.)

My four favorite hobbies:
1) Playing on the computer
2) Crocheting
3) Reading
4) Making jewelry

My four favorite books:
After the Bible (Leanne said this, but I would say "after the Bible" too),
1) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
2) The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
3) Heavenly Daze series by Angela Hunt and Lori Copeland
4) Left Behind series

My favorite simple things in life:
Hugs, drinking coffee, napping on the couch while my husband watches football on a Sunday afternoon, my boys' giggles, making other people smile, rainy days when I can curl up with a cup of coffee and a book, sleeping in, fires in the fireplace while watching the snow fall outside, packages in the mail, hearing my boys pray and talk about Jesus...there are just so many wonderful things in life.

And now I tag you...
Tell me if you wrote your own "I Have Been Tagged" post and I will add your name and blog link in this post.

1 comment:

LLJ said...

You do make me SMILE Danielle! & I think you are right; God knew that we needed each other!
Leanne