Thursday, June 10, 2010

CitySlips Review



So, have you ever been somewhere in your cute heels, your feet are killing you and all you want to do is get out of those dang shoes but it's completely inappropriate to take your shoes off? Be in pain no more, my friends... CitySlips have you covered!

CitySlips are fold-up ballet flats with an expandying carrying case for heels!
Conveniently fit into most purses & handbags
Double-soled structure for added durability
Elastic backing for extra comfort on the heel
Carrying case expands to a larger bag for those “killer” heels

I was sent a pair of their gold CitySlips for review and they are so cute! The case easily fits into my purse and then if I want to take off my heels and put on the flats, the case becomes a bag to put my heels in. How cool is that?


Now, I don't go out on the town often, but I am thinking CitySlips are the absolute perfect shoes for wedding receptions. You know, after you've been wearing your heels all day and looking all snazzy (Ha, I just said snazzy) but when you get to the reception you just want to ditch your heels and head out on the dance floor. These would be perfect for that! You can just stick the bag with your heels in it under the table and you're good to go! One of my cousins is getting married in September and I'm thinking of getting a dress with brown tones, so these gold flats will be perfect for the reception.

These would also be fantastic for people who commute. Now, where I'm from that's not really an issue, but for people in the city who have to catch buses or the subway, these would be a life-saver! You wouldn't have to look nerdy wearing tennis shoes with your work clothes and instead could thrown on this cute pair of flats until you got to work and put your heels on.

Or, just keep these in your purse in case of a dreaded shoe incident in which you break a heel or your shoe starts to come apart after you catch it on the curb (hey, it's happened to me before) and you won't have to worry because you can just pull out your cute CitySlips!

Are you wondering about the construction of these flats and how sturdy they can possibly be, seeing as they fold in half? Well, they are made with a double-sole construction that allows them to fold in half, but still be durable enough for all day, everyday use. They also only weigh 6 oz., so they are light on your feet.


The price is right too, at only $24.95 a pair and they are available in black, silver and gold.

So get over to CitySlips and get yourself a pair so you never have to deal with that miserable discomfort without an easy solution again!


Disclosure: I was sent a pair of CitySlips by the company to review and was not compensated in any other way. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were in no way persuaded by the company involved.

No comments: