Thursday, May 17, 2012

Little Green Review

So, I normally do product reviews on products that companies send me, but sometimes there are products that you purchase that are just too good not to share about. One of those products I've found is the Little Green by Bissell. I originally bought this deep cleaner to clean up some little "messes" our puppy was continually having on our carpet, that I got tired of hauling out the full-sized carpet cleaner to clean up. The Little Green did a great job of getting all of the mess off of the floor and completely took away the odor too. It wasn't long before I decided to clean my dining room upholstery and was amazed at just how dirty it actually was. Not only could I tell by the disgusting looking water in the tank of the machine, but also by how bright the upholstery looked! From there, I decided to get brave and try it out on my microsuede couch. I was a little nervous about how it would do, since it's so easy to see if any kind of liquid gets on that material, but I was beyond surprised and happy with the results! My couch smelled fresh and once it dried, it looked darn close to brand new! My mom even borrowed the Little Green several times to use to clean her carpeted stairs and then ended up liking it so much, she bought her own! I really just can't say enough good things about the Little Green by Bissell. If you're looking for an easy way to clean up little spills on your carpet, carpeted stairs, pet messes, upholstery, etc....this is the machine for you. It retails for about $89.99 and is totally worth every penny. The cleaning solution isn't too pricey either and a little goes a long way. I love my Little Green. In fact, I feel inspired to clean with it...my couch could use a little refresher. ;-) Disclosure: I was in no way compensated by Bissell for this product review. It is a review based solely on my experience with this product after purchasing it for myself and using it for the past few years.

No comments: