Tuesday, June 12, 2012

And they say 13 is an unlucky number...

You always hear it said that 13 is an unlucky number, but I couldn't disagree more. Today, my amazing husband and best friend since the age of 6 and I, are celebrating our 13 year wedding anniversary. Instead of feeling unlucky, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I can't imagine being married to someone who could make me laugh like he does or make me feel so beautiful, even on my most non-beautiful feeling days. In fact, I won't even cheapen it by calling it luck. It is, without a doubt, a blessing. God has so greatly blessed our marriage and I am so thankful for everything we've experienced together. Sure, there have been times that weren't exactly a fairytale, but the majority of our relationship has been an absolute joy. Happy anniversary to my soul mate and the man I know God made just for me!

No comments: