Friday, May 29, 2009

7 Years With Riley

Today we celebrate Riley's 7th birthday. It's amazing how fast the time goes by. Seven years ago today, at 4:09 P.M., our little Riley Steven came into the world. He was pretty much the most beautiful baby I've ever seen in my life and he has grown into such a cute little boy. He looks just like me, so I guess maybe that has something to do with it. LOL He is a very sensitive kid who gets his feelings hurt easily, but is such a little lover too. I guess he's like me in those emotional ways too. We just love his goofy, quirky little personality and are so blessed to have him in our lives. Thank you, Lord, for sending this little boy into our lives. My biggest prayer is that he will grow to love you more and more everyday and put you at the center of everything in his life.

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY, RILEY!



No comments: