Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What a beautiful day!

Today was my last day of Women's Bible Study until school starts up again in the Fall. We had a really great morning with lots of yummy food (the fresh guacomole was definitely my favorite) and just lots of talking and laughing. I am going to miss my Tuesday mornings with all those great ladies and learning about the Lord together, but at the same time, it will be nice to have a break from having to get Asher and myself out the door every morning when he is often not in the mood to go. After that, we came home and I spent some time just hanging out with Asher before reading him a book and putting him down for a nap. While he was sleeping, I did a few things around the house and putzed around on the computer for a bit and then I woke him up and went and got the other boys from school. We had tacos for dinner and then headed out for my cousin, Rachel's, softball game. It was nice to sit and chat with my Aunt Nette and Uncle Randy while watching the game and the kids enjoyed running around (when they weren't driving us crazy asking for something to drink). The weather was so nice and it was just a really nice day all around. Tomorrow I am opening up every window in the house in the morning and getting to some serious cleaning. My house has been terribly neglected lately and it is a shameful mess. Gotta get that taken care of before we have my niece for the weekend and then my sister and brother-in-law for a night as well. I guess I should probably get my butt to bed so I actually have the energy to clean tomorrow. Praise God for such a beautiful day and such a wonderful and blessed life!

No comments: