Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm So Thankful For My Family

I got to spend several days in a row with my family last weekend and it just made me realize how truly blessed I am to have them all in my life. Here are some pictures from our adventures. God is so good.

Brian and I at my cousin, Erica's, wedding.


All of the cousins together at Erica's wedding. We miss you, sweet cousin Andrew.


My niece, Payton, and Asher making funny faces for the camera.


Me with my Grandma Powser at her surprise 80th birthday party.


My Grandma Johnson and I (she went back to Florida on Tuesday and I am missing her terribly).


Water balloon fun at our family reunion!


My Aunt Janice (my dad's sister) and my dad, just after she got him good with a water balloon. It was 92 degrees and extremely humid that day, so I don't think he minded all that much.


Brian, down 30 pounds and lookin' hot!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway! Your blog is very cute!!!

Jodi said...

Looks like you had a great time with family!