Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What An Amazing Feeling!

I am officially down 20 pounds! I feel soooo much better. I'm not done yet...about another 20 to go. Just to be able to say that I'm half-way to my goal is a really good feeling though. Today I have been going through my clothes in my closet and my drawers and am giving away the things that are now too big for me. Who knew it could be so much fun to give your clothes away?! I am really looking forward to when it's time to get my winter wardrobe out of storage and start trying things on to see what I have that will still fit me. I know that is going to feel amazing. So, yay for accomplishing what I have and for what's to come. I am finally actually doing this. I am finally getting rid of this weight that has held me back and made me self-concious for way too long. I am finally beginning to feel comfortable in my own skin and that feeling is priceless!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Great job! That must feel SOOOO good to be able to get rid of clothes because they're too big!

Carrie said...

congrats!! how exciting it will be to go through your fall clothes!