Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Back!

So, I was gone for 10 days to Brown City Camp and had an unbelievable time with my husband and kiddos, as well as a ton of our friends from church. There is just something about that place that can't be explained. At the end of our camping trip we had my cousin's wedding on Friday, a surprise 80th birthday party for my grandma on Saturday, a family reunion on Sunday and then I spent Monday with my other grandma before she went back to Florida on Tuesday and my cousin, Lanae, before she left to move to Texas on Tuesday. Let me just say, that I'm just now recovering from all of that and still haven't managed to get my laundry caught up. It has been a crazy busy time for us. Oh, and I didn't even mention the fact that my sister-in-law had her baby on Wednesday, so I have a new little niece. Her name is Kayla Kaye and due to the fact that two of my boys have colds and I have something going on with my ears and throat, I haven't even gotten to meet her yet! Anyway though, just wanted to stay that I'm still alive and will be getting back to blogging regularly. Hoping to meet a weight loss milestone when I weigh-in on Monday, so I'm off now to workout!

No comments: