Saturday, August 28, 2010

Button, button, who's got the button?

So, I'm sure some of you have noticed that my button is missing. Well, I noticed it too, day before yesterday in fact. I thought something goofy must be going on for the moment and didn't give it much thought. However, when I noticed that it still wasn't there today, I knew something must be up. I mentioned it to my husband (he's the one who made it for me) and he said "Oh no, that's because I just changed web hosts and I forgot that was on there!". So, that solved the mystery of where the button went. The good news is that I've been wanting a new one anyway (you may have also noticed I've been dropping the "... I Think" from my blog name lately), so I guess that just means I need to go ahead and do it now. Don't worry, I already have a design in the works and my husband should get it done over the weekend. You can still use that as a giveaway entry if you previously had my cute button and now just have a box with a little red X in it's place on your blog. As soon as the new one is up, I'll post about it and you can get the new one in the old one's place. In the meantime, thanks for hanging in there until I get it up. I promise, I'm working on it!

No comments: