Thursday, January 27, 2011

If Money Were No Object #2...

I have a serious love for shoes. My front closet is full of them, my bedroom closet is full of them and they are even lining part of a wall in my bedroom (did I mention my summer shoes are in a bin in the garage?). Yes, I love shoes. However, the most expensive pair of shoes I own is a $120.00 pair that I did not pay for, but obtained through a review opportunity. As far as shoes that I have bought, my most expensive pair is about $60.00 and it's a pair of running shoes. That fact makes the shoes below completely out of the question...


Manolo Blahnik "Kin" Retails for $735.00

4 comments:

Texas Type A Mom said...

I love these! So cute and wearable!

Thanks for following - following ya back!
www.texastypeamom.com

sassy girl said...

now those are some cute shoes!

Clayton Thomas said...

I don' think every pair of shoes I own adds up to that! Wow!

Take care,

Clay

http://tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com/2011/01/competing-for-mama_26.html

My New Life As Mom said...

I'm drooling over those shoes! I would love to see what your $120 shoes looked like. If I had an endless supply of money.. I would totally have a house full of shoes. And some. I dream of shoes.