Friday, January 7, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things (at the moment).

I live in Michigan. It's winter. It's freezing. There are a few things that are making this season much more bearable to me right now and I highly recommend them to anyone else who lives in a ridiculously cold place. So, here are a few of my current favorite winter-time things...

I LOVE my cowel from Knitty Little Things on Etsy. You may remember my review of her shop. Well, I'm still loving it (even more now that I've been wearing it frequently). You should definitely check out her shop. Love it!


I got these slippers at Target for $12.99 and they are one of my favorite purchases lately. They are warm, comfy and I can run out onto the deck to get more wood for the fireplace without getting my feet wet and cold. Pretty much perfect. In fact, I wish I would have bought two pairs.


Ah yes, my beloved Kindle that I got for Christmas. I also got the snazzy Apple Green lighted case you see here. Can I say AMAZING?! (Apparently I can because I just did). ;-) I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love my Kindle. Not only can I read on it, but there are fun games to play on it too. I keep it in my purse and carry it everywhere with me so I'm never stuck sitting waiting somewhere without something to do. The lighted case means I can read in bed without bugging my husband. He got it for me for Christmas and I think it is the most awesome gift ever!!!


Starbucks! Mmmmmmm! I love the new seasonal Caramel Brulee Latte. YUMMY! But honestly, when isn't Starbucks amazing? From Iced Vanilla Lattes in the summer to Caramel Macchiatos in the winter. They've got it goin' on!


Finally, a song that warms my heart and makes the cold of the snow something I can find joy in. Her voice is amazing and I never get tired of hearing this.

2 comments:

The Leader said...

Thanks for the follow!! Im following you back. :)

BECKS said...

Hi Yellie,

Thanks for following my blog, Becks and the City. I am now returning the favour. : )

That cowel is indeed very cute. I'm continually amazed at how many cool things are available on Etsy. It's quickly overtaking eBay as my fave online shopping haunt. I bought a pair of sparkling red shoes with cherries there a while back and they're such compliment-magnets!

Have a great weekend!

xx
Becks
http://becks-carrie.blogspot.com