Sunday, January 23, 2011

Something New, Something Fun

Sometimes I just get an itch to get something new and fun in terms of fashion. Of course, finances don't usually cooperate with these little itches of mine, but I can dream, right? So here are a few things I'm dreaming of right now...

A warm, casual winter coat with a flattering cut so I don't look like a big puffy ball.


A cute new pair of black heels.


A new piece (or several) of Brighton jewelry.


A cute pair of pumas (my other tennis shoes are too clunky for casual jean days).


Workout clothes that I can feel good in instead of the frumpy tees and pants/shorts I currently have. Come on, when you're doing Zumba, you need to look and feel cute (even if it is in your own living room).

2 comments:

Hot Mess Mom said...

I'm following you from Wednesday Hop Skip and Jump Blog Hop... I'd love if you'd stop by my brand new blog and follow me back! Thanks!

http://learningtolivemybestlifein365days.blogspot.com/

Quirky Homemaker said...

Following from Having Fun Bloghop. Cute workout clothes!
Michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com