Wednesday, January 26, 2011

If Money Were No Object...

I thought it would be fun to start a little recurring post where I feature one thing each day that I would love to have if money were no object. Just a fun way to daydream about the kinds of things that I really, really, really like, but will never have the money to purchase, or even if I did, I'm too practical to actually spend that kind of money on. So, since it is ridiculously cold here in Michigan right now. I am going to start off with a coat that is so me, yet so not in my budget...

DKNY "Danielle" Coat (seriously, how funny is it that the coat has the same name as me?) Retails for $380.00

6 comments:

Misty said...

Thank you for your lovely comment about my dog that passed away and thanks for following my blog. I'm now following you back:) Have a great week!

Misty
http://MistysThoughtsToo.blogspot.com

Renee said...

Great blog! Thanks for visiting me at Doorkeeper (http://reneeannsmith.com/). I'm following!

Anonymous said...

Just visiting from Living Life Photographically! Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway-and just for sake of it-if I could-I'd buy the top of the line color printer for my photos-they run about $25, 000. Woohoo!

http://livinglifephotographically.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love that! Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. I look forward to reading your posts.

Have a great evening

Vickie
Http://Victoriasvoice.blogspot.com

Coupon Queen said...

Hi, stopping back to visit your blog, thanks for stopping over at Living on Less. :) I love this coat, your idea of this post reminds me of how I love to go through catalogs, I pick one thing off of each page that I would like to have, its a fun way to pass the time. Have a great week!!

Kimbra Kasch said...

Awe...dorable :)