Saturday, January 1, 2011

What the heck is up?

Is that what you're wondering? Sorry I haven't been around much, but life has been busy and my family has been adjusting to some new things. What kinds of new things? Well, like I have a job after 7 1/2 years of not working, we moved our kids to a different school (that my husband and I both work at) and we've been trying to get our house ready to sell in the spring. Yeah, we've been a little busy and then of course all the holiday stuff. Well, I'm getting ready to make a comeback and bring you some more great reviews and giveaways, so stay tuned...you'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

Gina Alfani said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Danielle!!

Thanks so much for following my blog . . . I am following you back and look forward to your giveaways . . . I love them :)

Hope you are having an awesome weekend . . . Gina