Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm on a roll

baking Pictures, Images and Photos

So, I just finished baking 6 dozen ginger snaps and tomorrow I'm going to make several dozen snickerdoodles. I'm on a serious roll with this baking stuff and I'm loving it. Now, don't worry...Brian, the boys and I are not going to be ingesting all these cookies by ourselves. I'm going to take them camping with us this weekend where my parents, several of my aunts, uncles and cousins and some friends are going to be. So, there will be plenty of people to eat all my goodies. Brian is dying because he has only been able to sample the goods, due to him being in that Biggest Loser competition at work. I give him credit for having the willpower not to dive in and eat them. I told him I'd bake them all tomorrow while he wasn't home, if it would be easier for him, but he told me he could handle it and he has. So, one type of cookie down and one more to go. I'm just a baking fool lately and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yum! There's just something about baking in the fall. Ahhhh.

And WTG Brian! Amazing self control!!