Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another Glorious Day

Yesterday was a little rough, but God is faithful and good and today has been absolutely wonderful, thus far. Asher and I had a great homeschool morning (yesterday was a bit of a struggle), I am getting used to seeing myself with my new haircut and color that I wasn't quite convinced I liked last night when I got home, I've gotten several things done around the house that I have neglected the past few days, etc. I'm just in a great mood and am loving the things God is doing in my life.

This is my favorite song right now that I thought I would share. It just makes me really think about what my Lord has done for me and makes my heart happy everytime I hear it and I hope it will do the same for you.

1 comment:

LLJ said...

Lookin Good in that new picture! Great hair!!! : )
Can't wait to see you again.