Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blog Award!


I was given this sweet blog award by my beautiful friend, Leanne at Joyful in Hope


Leanne is such a dear friend to me and I am so blessed to have her in my life. She brings me great joy and her love for the Lord and her family are an absolute inspiration to me. My Wednesday morning prayer walks with her are one of my most looked forward to parts of my week and I am so thankful that the Lord brought us to one another. I love you, Leanne!


Now, I am supposed to give this award to 5 other lovely ladies. Here we go...


First is my friend, Kelly at A little bit of this & a little bit of that. Kelly and I met 13 years ago when we both worked at an assisted living center. We hit it off right from the start. Our friendship has had many ups and downs, but we both have developed great relationships with the Lord over the past few years and it has brought the two of us closer. It is so great for us to both look at where we've been and now see where the Lord has brought us and we rejoice in that together.

Second is my friend, Ellisa at not so simple. Ellisa and I met through an online mommy message board for moms in Michigan. We became great friends and had some really fun times together. I haven't seen her in a long time and really miss her, but I'm glad I'm able to keep up with what's going on her life by reading her blog.

Third is my friend, Sherri at SAHMx2. Sherri and I met through Xanga (which I have not been on in well over a year at least). She lives in California, so we've never actually met in person. We have been talking via the computer for well over 4 years now. I read all about her pregnancies and births of both of her children and she got to share in the journey of the pregnancy and birth of my youngest son, Asher. She is a wonderful Christian gal too and I love to read about her faith.

Fourth is Ellie over at Ellie's Stamp Garden. I won a giveaway through her and we began emailing back and forth. She is such a sweetheart and I love seeing her awesome stamping creations.

Fifth is Janet at Loving Heart Designs. I came in contact with her through jumping on board as a guest reviewer for a Holiday Gift Guide and have had the opportunity to email back and forth with her. She is a wonderful Christian woman and very sweet.

Ok girls, grab your award and spread the love!

5 comments:

Kelly Pauley said...

Awww I love you YelliePooh ♥
This will never change ((HUGS))
I wush you were here rightn w drinking coffee with me and talking about life....We always seem to pick up right where we left off though without missing a beat.
I love you so much ♥

Kelly Pauley said...

.S. How do I grab my reward? You know im not that technical at this here blogging thing yet LOL

JJ said...

Oh, How sweet! Thanks Danielle. :)

Hugs...

Danielle said...

Just save the picture and add it to your post (you can add it to your sidebar too, if you'd like it to permanently show on your page). Then just post who you got it from with a link to my blog and then pick 5 people you want to give it to. Leave them a comment telling them to go to your page because you've got something for them, and you're all set! ;-)

Sherri S. said...

You are sooo incredibly sweet... I love ya girl :)

And I second the cup of coffee thing, wish you were here sipping a cup with me ;)

xoxo

[going to snag the award]