Monday, November 23, 2009

MIA

So, I haven't been posting as much as usual, but I've caught a purging and organizing bug and I am trying to take full advantage of that. I've been doing projects like cleaning out linen closets, doing a complete sweep of my oldest boys' room, getting rid of whatever I come across that I feel compelled to throw away, etc. If you know me, you know I don't often get all that motivated to do projects like this (ok, or even to be that good of a housekeeper on a daily basis) so you can understand why I don't want to waste this sudden burst of cleaning energy. So, that's what I've been up to. I'll be in and out from Wednesday through Sunday evening, so I probably won't be doing a whole lot of posting during that time, but I promise I'll be back to regular posting next week.

Don't miss seeing who the winners of the two giveaways that are ending tonight are. I will post them tomorrow morning! I hope everyone is doing well and getting excited for Thanksgiving...I know I sure am!

1 comment:

LLJ said...

You go girl! : )
My list of things that need to be organized is very long but I am thankful for what I was able to accomplish too. It sure feels good! I just wish I could press a pause button or something so it would stay that way for longer than a minute! HA!
I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Leanne