Sunday, November 29, 2009

Whoa, that was NOT cool.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a slight headache and by the time my alarm went off for church this morning, I was miserable. My head hurt so bad that I just shut off the alarm and went back to sleep. Brian and the boys got up around 8:00 and I stayed in bed. I didn't get out of bed until almost noon. This is unheard of for me these days. I got up and ate some cereal, drank some water and took some Excedrin. Things continued to go downhill from there. I was so nauseous and miserable and kept running into the bathroom because I was sure I was going to be sick. I ended up wrapping myself up in a blanket and crashing on the couch for about an hour and a half. When I woke up, Brian had dinner ready and I ate something. So far, so good. My head doesn't feel 100%, but compared to what I felt like earlier, I'll take it. Hopefully I'll continue to feel better and be all good by tomorrow morning. I have so much I want to get done around the house and I really need to get on it tomorrow. So, here's hopin'.

Oh, and don't forget the giveaways that end tomorrow night! Be sure to get your entries in by clicking on the links on the right of my blog under "Current Giveaways" and reading the directions to be sure you enter as many of the different ways as are mentioned! Good luck, everybody!

2 comments:

Cindy Bultema said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!! Many blessings to you!!

Michiganmommyx4 said...

Ugh Im sorry you're feeling so crappy Danielle, do you think it is migraines again, or maybe a touch of the flu? (((HUGS))) Feel better Yellie! ♥