Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blah, blah, blah...

Not a whole lot of exciting stuff to report. No new pictures either. I know, I'm a dud.

Gavin has his last day at basketball camp today, so no more mid-day runs to and from somewhere after this week. That will be nice, especially since it hits right at nap time for Asher, and that's not pretty.

Tomorrow we'll be heading up to Davison to hang out with mine and Brian's families at the campground. That should be a nice day. Brian's brother, his wife, and our nephews are up from Ohio, so I'm looking forward to seeing them.

We'll be back up there on Saturday morning and my sister, Dana's, wedding shower is at the clubhouse there. Do I have a shower gift yet? Um...nope. Do I have any idea of what I'm going to get her yet? Um...nope. So, as you can see, I'm quite organized.

I seriously feel so scatter-brained lately. It's terrible. It's like I can't keep anything straight. What's up with me? Such is the life of a Mom, I guess. I think this weather is kinda getting me down too. Where did the sun and the warm weather go? Don't get me wrong, rain is one of my absolute favorite things (thunderstorms really), but this is getting old. In fact, it's just chilly, occasionally drizzly, and gloomy. There haven't even really been any good thunderstorms. This weather has got to change or I'm going to go insane.

Yup, that's about all I've got for today. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun pictures and fun stories to tell on Sunday. So, until then...

No comments: