Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tables and Cute Kids

Yeah, so one doesn't really have a whole lot to do with the other, but hey, that's what I've got for today. I took some pictures of Riley and Asher sitting at our new table set (Gavin was already at school). They think it's pretty much the coolest thing ever and couldn't decide what part of the bench they wanted to sit on for breakfast. Pretty cute. Anyway, so here's some pictures of that and then some random pictures I found on the camera when I was uploading the table ones.



So, here's our $50.00 table set. In the picture, the wood looks all different colors, but it actually is all the same...weird.



I'm not sure what Riley was doing, but hey, it's cute.

Riley's birthday at the park. Gavin, Riley, his best friend Kennedy, Cheyenne and Caden. He's really excited about the Transformer he's opening.

Asher at the park on Riley's birthday, showing me his dirty hands.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics and GREAT price on the table!

Dean B. said...

Where did you get the table from? What a great deal!!!