Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Aaaaahhhhhh!

In case you couldn't figure it out, that's me screaming. I'm so irritated right now with how busy life is. I got my new running shoes last week, we are having gorgeous weather and I don't have any time to get out and run. Why does there always have to be so much going on? I have a couple friends that I have been trying to get together with and I don't have an open night to do it and that's making me crazy too! Hey life, can ya hear me? Slow down, would ya?!

I'm sorry, but I just needed to rant for a moment. I mean, you know it's bad when you have an hour long massage and you're actually irritated that you have to leave the house to go to it. Yes, it seriously is that bad. That is how sick I am of being gone from home all the time.

Fortunately, besides taking the boys to and from school tomorrow, the only other thing going on is that Gavin has guitar lessons. Brian will take him to that (thankfully), so hopefully I can get a run in after school and before lessons. If I don't get to, I may just cry or scream or do something else irrational.

Ok, breathe in and breathe out...I WILL figure out a way to make this all work. At least I'm going to try my hardest to. My physical, emotional and mental health depend on it. I NEED to not have to go somewhere every single day of the week and I NEED to get out and run because it's very therapeutic to me.

Pray for me girls or I just may go insane.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I hope you get to run soon! I am not a runner, but a walker. However when I miss a walking time, I feel so yucky and stressed.
Hopefully you will run soon, we dont want you going insane

LLJ said...

Oh, Danielle,
I hope life will slow down for you and you are able to enjoy your running and get together with at least one (me) of your friends! haha!
Enjoy that massage!
Love,
Leanne

Unknown said...

I am praying for your sanity sister!! I love to run tooo! I would love to run with ya one of these days, I need to get back at it. I am really slow though, so if you need a slow running partner, I'm your woman. Serenity NOW!!! Hope you get some down time soon. (((((HUGS)))))

Kelly Pauley said...

Shelley, I ma slow runner too, I m just starting out, anytime you wanna go gimme a shout!