Friday, March 5, 2010

Come Join the Friday Follow!

Friday Follow
Welcome to the eighth Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
* Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.
* Follow as many blogs as you like
* Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
* Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow

The Blog Hop is the same at each of our three hosts blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one - but you can follow each blog. Follow a few or follow them all.

The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.

As hostesses, we realize the time required to participate in Friday Follow. Due to the overwhelming number of entries each week, we understand everyone may not be able to follow every blog including ourselves. To keep it fun, follow what you can at your own pace. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your continued participation!


MckLinky Blog Hop

22 comments:

Angie G. said...

Happy Friday Follow! Really cute blog! Hope you are having a great day!

Angela
http://debatethisponderthat.blogspot.com/
or
http://nepastealsanddeals.blogspot.com/

Hope said...

Following you back! Thanks for the visit :)
www.hopescafe.blogspot.com

*Katy* said...

Thanks for stopping by and following us! We're following you back :)

Sara said...

Thanks for following me, I am now following you
Love your blog

Liz Mays said...

I'm a new Friday Follower here!

Jestti said...

Found you on FF! Following you!

http://householdcents.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

You have a beautiful family! and cutie puppy!! :) Found your blog from FF, and following you!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Following you from Friday Follow, hope you can come by later. Have a great weekend.

joeandbridge said...

Good Afternoon! Happy Friday Follow! I am your newest follower. I love the colors and layout of your blog. Looking forward to getting to know you! Come visit me :) and have a great weekend! Shoot me an email if you'd like me to subscribe, twitter or facebook.

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.com

So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? said...

I love all the flowers and buttons on your blog. Makes me think of Spring!
Found you through FF!

The Drama Mama said...

Hi! I love your blog. I'm your new follower through Friday Follow. Happy Weekend!

http://therealpoopsie.blogspot.com

Stefany said...

Happy Friday. You have a cute blog! I am following you now and I hope you stop by and visit me. :)

Me said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog, and for finding me through FF. I'm now following you too! :)

Happy Friday!

Nicole Bouchard Boles said...

Stopped by from Friday Follow - and I'm so glad I found you! Now following so I don't miss anything! You can follow me at
www.everydayphilanthropistblog.com
Nicole

Kel said...

Happy Friday!
Kel
http://betweenthelines-kam.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi. New follower from FF. Glad to have been introduced to your blog.

Ann said...

I am now following your blog from friday follow..

Campos Family said...

I'm following from Friday Follow! You have a really cute blog and I look forward to reading more. Stop by and say hi! :)

http://lifebeneathapizzabox.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

found you on friday follow. Love your 'about me'...

bizzimommiofboyz said...

Hello from a late friday follower!

Following from:
bizzimommi.blogspopt.com

Hope you'll come by!

~SHANNON~ said...

I'm your newest follower, I found you through Friday follow! Only it's Sunday now! Do I still count?

I love your blog!

I hope you will come check my blog out as well!

Have a great weekend!
Shannon

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hey just stopping by to say Hi from Friday Follow!

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com