Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Cleaning - Main Bath ~ Part 2


Be sure to visit Sarah at Beautiful 2 God to join in this fun challenge!


My wireless access was being kinda funky yesterday, so sorry this is a day late, but here it is...


So, I decided to to a serious overhaul of my bathroom. There were several things about it that have been bugging me for a long time and I decided now was as good a time as any to address them, so I did!

Here's what I did...I completely cleaned out (washed the walls and shelves too) my linen closet and under my sink. I scrubbed down the walls, doors, cabinets, tub, toilet and floor. I spackled some nail pops in the ceiling and some random nail holes in the walls. I took down the ugly yellow border with shells on it, painted the walls a lighter shade of blue and painted the trim a fresh coat of white. I bought a new rug, new towels for the towel bar, new wall decor, a handtowel hanger and some other decor and put them all in. My favorite part though is that we installed a new light fixture that is a little more modern and brightens up the room so much more than the last one did. So, I was a busy girl and I am super happy with the results. So, check them out and see what you think...

Linen Closet BEFORE



Linen Closet AFTER




Under Sink BEFORE





Under Sink AFTER (Look at all that room! Sorry for the stains, but not much I can do about that.)






View Into The Bathroom BEFORE


View Into The Bathroom AFTER



Another View BEFORE


Another View AFTER



View From Inside Bathroom BEFORE


View From Inside Bathroom AFTER



A Cute Little Picture I Put Up

7 comments:

Angie G. said...

You did such a wonderful job, that I think you should come do my house! (Wink, wink). Bathroom looks great!

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness....it looks awesome! Wow. Love the green towels and such with the blue.

Jodi said...

Great job!

Jen said...

AWESOME job!!! I love how fresh it looks.

Kelly Pauley said...

Good Job Danielle, I know you spent a lot of time and worked hard on that, Kudos to you it looks great!

LLJ said...

It looks GREAT!

Leanne

Unknown said...

WOW ~ what a great job! I *love* the bright green w/ the blue - fabulous!! And oh-so clean~

Even more inspiration to paint my purple bathroom and nice shade of blue.....;)